Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nuremberg Trials: Big Pharma's Crimes Against Humanity

Fascism is inherently conspiratorial.

Deconstructing fascist conspiracies - to rouse the apathetic and ultimately save lives - has earned me a reputation as a "conspiracy theorist." I am not and never have been that. Big Pharma's sponsorship of the Holocaust, for instance, is not a "theory." Yet after all the media attention to The Final Solution since WW II, how many documentaries have explored pharmaceutical ties to the Nazi regime? Has the "mainstream" media ever devoted one hour to this topic? Not that I can recall. Censorship and gross military-industrial media (MIM) deception on such "sensitive" topics may make me appear to be a "theorist," but only to Good Germans who badly need those smart pills that the drug companies are developing in the wings. Do I register a wee bit hostile? That's because I've never been a "theorist," and as long as this is how I'm perceived, people are murdered by fascist institutions parading on an avenue of institutionalized MIM PR. - AC

No comments: